How do I sign a contract with the NFZ?
- Go to the appropriate branch of the NFZ – Lower Silesian Branch of the National Health Fund, Insured Service Centre (2 Dawida Street, 50-527 Wrocław, tel. 71 797 91 32). You should have the following documents with you:
- document from university confirming that you are a student
- student card
- on the spot – fill in an application form for insurance.
- Come to the branch on the day designated by the NFZ to sign the voluntary insurance contract.
- After signing the agreement, register within 7 days at a branch or inspection of the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS), submitting a ZUS ZZA form. ZUS branch (depending on where you live)
You can also insure yourself in private insurance agencies. You can choose any package of services depending on your needs and financial possibilities.