Study in Wroclaw – a project that was founded in 2006 on the initiative of the Wroclaw city authorities and universities. The project’s activities are aimed at promoting the educational offers of Wroclaw universities among young people from Eastern Europe, and at simplifying recruitment procedures. Since the beginning of the project, at least few thousand people have successfully undergone the recruitment procedure and have become students and graduates of Wroclaw universities.
The project assistants provide free of charge information about opportunities and procedures of entering universities in Wrocław and assist Eastern European citizens wishing to receive higher education. Study in Wroclaw invites you to study in the public and private universities in the city. The Study in Wroclaw project participates annually in many educational fairs and presentations, and promotes various international initiatives in the field of education.
We support students and assist them with any issues regarding studying, living and residing in Wrocław during the initial stage of training.
What do we offer?
A wide range of courses at renowned public and private universities
- Free consultations on the recruitment process, conducted by a qualified team,
- Simplified recruitment procedure without entrance exams,
- Free participation in the project,
- Tested and developed methods of cooperation backed by years of experience,
- The Study in Wroclaw project is a non-profit initiative. We do not cooperate with any intermediary agencies. The office staff can provide advice and answer queries in Polish, Russian or Ukrainian.
The Study in Wroclaw project is a non-profit initiative. We do not cooperate with any intermediary agencies. The office staff can provide advice and answer queries in Polish, Russian or Ukrainian.