- Scan of matriculation certificate (atestat + appendix) and translation.
- Scan of bachelor’s degree (bachelor’s degree + appendix) and translation (candidates to study secondary education).
- Scan of foreign passport (page with photo and data).
- Confirmation of registration in the IRK.
- Application to the Rector for admission.
- Application for dormitory.
- Scan proof of enrollment fee.
- Certificate of Polish language (if the candidate has, and if issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language).
University of Wroclaw account:
BZ WBK SA
1 Oddział we Wrocławiu
SWIFT: WBK PPL PP
78 1090 2398 0000 0001 2305 1020
When you arrive at the studio must be provided:
- The original certificate of matriculation (atestat + supplement) with apostille and translation of the translations into Polish.
- Original Bachelor degree (diploma bakaławra + supplement) with apostille and translation of the translations into Polish.
- A medical certificate (086-у (о), without vaccination, and additional studies) and translation of the translations into Polish.
- Recent photographs (electronic, 1 – printed), measuring 3.50 cm x 4.50 cm (head in the position of the left half-profile, with visible left ear, while maintaining uniform illumination of the face).