The mission of the UBW is educating for work, trainings nearby, on the international level, at a high level.
The University of Business in Wroclaw is a non-public university with a business-oriented programme. In the offer of the institution there are bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and postgraduate studies, including reputable MBA co-created with business partners.
Thanks to a long-term experience a developmental and prospective syllabus that is a pillar of our institution has been created. A plan of every field of studies focuses on learning by practicing, thus, attractive workshops and internship classes are provided for students. They constitute as many as 70% of didactic programme. Internships take place in many prestigious companies, whereas workshops at the university are monitored by experienced and familiar with lines of business lecturers. This education method teaches such essential skills in business as: work in a team, enterprise, solving conflicts, leadership, negotiations, making decisions, managing a crisis, foreign languages.
Moreover, an innovative educational programme has been implemented, which has been created thanks to the cooperation of academic staff with experienced business people and employers. In the scope of the developed programme there has been offered innovative and involving classes: case studies, managerial trainings, didactic trips to companies as well as trips to other cities and abroad.
Courses and Fees 2018
|COURSE||Bachelor’s Degree||Master’s Degree|
|euro per year||euro per semester||euro per year||euro per semester|
|Tourism and recreation (PL)||1100||600||1300||700|
|Finance and accounting (PL)||1100||600||–||–|
|Computer Science (PL)||1300||700||–||–|
|Computer Science (EN)||2050*/2500**||1075*/1300**||–||–|
|Tourism and leisure (EN)||2050*/2500**||1075*/1300**||2400*/3000**||1250*/1600**|
Application fee for studies in Polish: 100 EUR one-time
*Application fee for studies in English: 120 EUR one-time
*EU citizens (Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazahstan, Molodova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine as well as all South American countries are subject to the same fees as EU citizens)
**Application fee for studies in English: 200 EUR one-time
**citizens from outside the EU (This does not apply to the students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazahstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine as well as all South American countries).
SUMMER SCHOOL – GO4KNOWLEGDE, GO4FUN!
Attending Summer School at the University of Business in Wroclaw is a great opportunity to get to know what one will study during academic year, broaden ones interest, improve language skills and integrate with future colleagues.
Academic program of Summer School contains 25 hours of classes per week. Those classes refer to all study programs offered by our University in English as a language of instruction: Management, Tourism and Recreation, Computer Science. In the last days of the course, participants will visit one of the chosen companies to use their knowledge in practice.
During this two weeks, students will also learn both English and Polish language. In total 24h of language classes. Every second day they will also participate in Intercultural Communication workshop.
Sounds exhausting? Don’t worry! During the school day all group is provided with lunch in our canteen to restore their energy to learn and have fun.
1. Filling in the APPLICATION FORM
Uploading required documents to the online application form:
- passport copy,
- secondary School certyficate with attachment (If NOT possible to make translation Polish, please, send your documents, translated into English, translation of the document into Polish, please, send your documents, translated into English, translation of the document into Polish may be provided upon arrival),
- scan of the photo,
- language Certificate (equivalent of B2 level) – TOEFL (IBT 87, CBT 180, PBT 510), TOEIC (700), IELTS (6.0). Also the following certificates on B2 level can be provided – FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, IESOL, SET, EBC, EOS, TOEIC, LCCI, B2 Certificate in English, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT, CELS,
- copy of legalization or apostille of Secondary School certificate
2.The Admission Committee will evaluate your documents.
You will get an information about your Conditional Acceptance and Invoice for payment.
3. Make the payment of registration fee and tuition fee.
Scan the confirmation of payment and upload it to your online application form.
4. ACCEPTANCE LETTER is issued and sent to you.
Now you can apply for visa.
ALL STUDENTS should have upon arrival:
- Application form printed from University’s website
- High School Diploma + 1 copy
- Sworn translation of High School Diploma into Polish +1 copy
- Attachement to High School Diploma with subjects and grades +1 copy
- Sworn translation of attachment to High School Diploma with subjects and grades into Polish + 1 copy
- Apostil/legalization of High School Diploma (or certificate from respective Polish Embassy, stating that the stuednt can study in Poland) (*All applicants except for those from Ukraine, Belarus, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Slovakia, Austria and Libya)
- Nostrification of High School Diploma (*All applicants expect for those from Ukraine and Belarus)
- Medical certificate + 1 copy
- Sworn translation of medical certificate into Polish +1 copy
- Passport + 1 copy
- Recent visa + 1 copy
- Health insurance + 1 copy
- 2 signed contracts between student and University of Business in Wroclaw.
- 2 signed directives on payments at University of Business in Wroclaw
- Copy of conformation of payment for studies
- Certificate of language proficiency (*in case there is no such certificate).
- 1 photo (3,5×4,5)
Additional: For underage applicants
- Copy of passport of one of the parents who signed the contact
- Copy of birth certificate
Additional: For Masters studies
- Bachelor diploma and transcript of studies + 1 copy
- Sworn translation of Bachelor diploma and transcript of studies + 1 copy
RECRUITMENT OFFICE IN UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS IN WROCLAW
Street Ostrowskiego 22
53-238 Wroclaw (Poland)